We help our clients create a path forward when the way forward isn’t always clear. It is not uncommon that an organization or a team gets stuck or has lost its way. Facilitation enables teams within the organization to work more effectively together. A team that is working collaboratively together is an effective, efficient and productive team. We will ensure that meetings are focused and productive and assist participants in achieving a high degree of consensus. Our facilitation will provide direction, and purpose to your organization and or a team’s work.
How We Can Help:
- Meeting Design and Facilitation – We work with clients to assist them in generating a clear agenda, stay focused to the agenda, manage time, work through issues effectively, and come up with a clear action plan for moving forward.
- Team Development –We can help you develop a team charter which can clarify team roles and responsibilities, enhance the effectiveness of work groups, and improve the dynamics of people working together.
- Goal Setting – We can assist in the process of creating understanding and the development of goals. Goals are the first step towards planning for the future and play a fundamental role in the development of the target or aim of action.
- Group Problem Solving – Once a group encounters a problem, the questions that come up range from “Where do we start?” to “How do we solve it?” Every group at one time or another will be presented with the task of problem solving. We assist and support our clients with defining the problem is, what are the root causes, then generating and evaluating options, and finally agreeing on an action plan.
- Teambuilding – Team building refers to the various activities undertaken to motivate team members and increase the overall performance of the team. We work closely and collaboratively with our clients to develop activities which will enhance relationships, define roles within teams, and get teams working more effectively together.